CaixaResearch Validate and Consolidate Funding Calls 2022
CaixaResearch Validate Call – “la Caixa” Foundation
The Funding call CaixaResearch Validate contributes to transfer the results of research to society and the market, and encourages the creation of new products and companies related to life and health sciences. It provides support to early-stage biomedical research projects (TRL 1-4) to help them validate their asset and define their valorisation plan.
This program helps your bio-health project progress by providing you with high-value resources.
- Financial support (up to €100,000) to develop a valorisation plan and a roadmap for your innovative asset
- Mentors and experts to monitor and support your project
- Specialised Training in key areas (project management, tech transfer, assessment, finance and commercialisation tools, negotiations)
Publication of the call for proposals and opening of the on-line system for proposals submission
14 December 2021, at 2 pm CET
Deadline for applications (automatic closure)
10 February 2022, at 2 pm CET
Specialised training programme
June 2022 (Value proposition and tech transfer week)
July 2022 (Product development week)
September 2022 (Financing week)
October 2022 (Go to Market week)
Execution of the selected projects
For two years from October 2022 onwards
More info on CaixaResearch Validate Call application requirements and application process here.
CaixaResearch Consolidate Call – “la Caixa” Foundation
The Consolidate Call supports mature innovative projects (TRL4 or higher) with solid IP and commercialisation strategies to achieve investment-ready stages and bring them closer to the market.
This program will boost your bio-health project to an investment ready stage.
- Financial support (up to €300,000) to complete your development plan.
- Non-financial and ad-hoc support for tailored mentorship, training and networking.
- Improve your project visibility, impact and network contacts.
Call Permanently Open
Submission of projects will be accepted during the whole year. Cut-offs will be established along the year for the review and selection of projects.
A maximum of three cut-offs per year for review and selection of proposals will be announced.
On-line platform for the submission of proposals
Next cut-off for applications
June 3, 2022
More info on CaixaResearch Consolidate Call application requirements and application process here.